What is an Internship?
Gain valuable on-the-job experience and an opportunity to test drive your future career.
Internships offer several benefits for students:
- Gain a full and realistic view of the workplace and hands-on work experience
- Integrate academic coursework with practical application and skill development
- Develop a network of professionals in your field of interest
- Explore your career interests, uncover talents and develop transferable skills
- Earn high school and/or college credit
- Fulfill degree requirements
- Improve your professional communication, problem solving, and time-management skills