Linking Job Seekers and Business Through Apprenticeships
Apprenticeship offers a unique strategy for strengthening sector partnership, building career pathways and closing the skills gap. The workforce system plays a vital role in recruiting candidates, linking entities to complement program design, offering supportive services and contributing funding for training and related instruction.
Workforce System Resources
- Registered Apprenticeship Partnerships:
- Registered Apprenticeship Planning Tool:
- WIOA Registered Apprenticeship-Fact-Sheet:
- Federal Resources Playbook for Registered Apprenticeship: Information about program eligibility and funding sources
- Apprenticeship EOO Requirements: Updated provisions for Apprenticeship Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) regulations (July 17, 2017)