- MyRide Statewide: Find public and mass transit options near you with a simple web search.
- United We Ride Council: The Governor’s United We Ride Council is responsible for assessing passenger transportation services in the state to maximize availability, efficiency, and quality.
- Urban Area Public Transportation: Find information about public transit in Lawton, Norman, Oklahoma City, and Norman.
- Rural Area Public Transportation: Find information about public transit providers in rural parts of Oklahoma.
- Association of Central Oklahoma Governments: ACOG works to solve problems and planning needs that cross governments, including public transportation.
- Indian Nations Council of Governments: INCOG provides planning and coordination services to assist in creating solutions to local and regional challenges, including public transportation.
- National Transit Database: Find national data and information related to public transportation.
- Transportation Leadership Academy: Find toolkits and resources for emerging transportation leaders and other stakeholders who have limited experience with the transportation decision-making process.
- Office of Civil Rights and ADA Compliance: Learn more about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Civil Rights issues as they relate to public transportation.
Reports and Data
- 2017 Transportation Asset Map: Explore details about the quality, availability, accessibility and funding for each public transit operator in the state.
- 2017 Route Maps: Learn where fixed public transit routes travel in relation to an area’s largest employers and education and training institutions.
- Transportation Services White Paper: This report details Oklahoma Works efforts to date, including barriers to and recommendations for improving public transportation services in the state.