OC-ALC is in need of Entry-level and Journeyman Information Technology Specialists
• Performs installation, testing, modifying, upgrading, troubleshooting, and maintenance of hardware and software systems.
• Uses cybersecurity to protect computer systems and networks from disruption in services provided, theft and cyber-attack.
• Provides technical guidance and instruction to users and other IT Specialists.
• Applies methods and practices for troubleshooting, recovering, modifying, and improving systems to solve complex problems.
• Maintains an up-to-date knowledge of technological advances, using analytical and evaluative methods to solve problems and make recommendations to leadership.
• Communicates effectively orally and in writing.
If you are interested in working for the Maintenance Complex, please submit your resume to: OCALC.OBM.ResumeManagement@us.af.mil for consideration.
– Open to the general public (must be a U.S. citizen)
– Location: Tinker AFB, OK
– GS-2210 series throughout the OC-ALC Maintenance Complex
– Grade and Salary varies based on level of experience and skills
– Employee may be required to obtain/maintain an appropriate security clearance.
– Basic Education Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in any field, from an accredited institution.