The Executive Committee is comprised of business members of the Council, including at minimum: the Chair, Vice-Chair, and the Co-Chair (private sector representative) from each of the Council’s committees, excluding those who are non-members of the Council. The Executive Committee shall act in place of the Governor’s Council only when necessary and with subsequent full board review, action, and ratification.
- Convey to the Governor recommendations posed by the Council;
- Approve the direction of the Strategic Plan;
- Develop the areas for tasks required for committees as warranted;
- Appoint committee composition (Council members and at-large community members) and co-chairs;
- Respond to the needs of the Council and its members;
- Conduct an annual review of the Executive Director, and make staff capacity recommendations.
Chuck Gray, Chair
Director of Strategic Solutions
AMG Engineering & Machining, Inc.
Chief Administrative Officer
Gateway First Bank
ReMerge of Oklahoma County
Stigler Health and Wellness Center, Inc.
Senior Community Affairs Advisor
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City-Oklahoma City Branch
Susannah Gravley; Interim Director
Oklahoma Office of Workforce Development