Find a job
Find employment opportunities in Oklahoma, all gathered in one place. Browse listings or post your resumé to get matched with employers looking for people with your skills and qualifications.
Job Search & Career Services
- Job Fairs: Statewide list of upcoming career and hiring events
- OK Military Connection: Connects civilian employers with Oklahoma veterans, service members and their families
- Oklahoma Works American Job Centers: Designed to help with resumes, interviews as well as learn about education and training options.
Employee Support Resources
Get Help from a Partner Agency
- The Oklahoma Department of Rehabilitation Services: Helping Oklahomans with disabilities bridge barriers to success in the workplace, at school and at home
- OKDHSLive!: Check eligibility and apply for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, SoonerCare, child care and other resources from the Oklahoma Department of Human Services
- Oklahoma Health Care Authority: OHCA provides access to quality health care for qualified Oklahomans through SoonerCare (Oklahoma Medicaid) and Insure Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Department of Veterans Affairs: Provides Oklahoma Veterans the highest quality support and care; including assistance in obtaining education and job-training benefits