Explore your education, training and career options
Data shows 70% of Oklahoma jobs will require education or training beyond high school by 2025, but only 40% of Oklahomans currently have such credentials. Whether you are a student searching for career and college options or an adult looking for a new career path, Oklahoma Works is here to provide all the career and educational resources you will need to chart your course.
Plan Your Future
- Career Ladders: Explore ways to enter and advance in Critical Occupations in industries that are vital to growing our state’s economy.
- Technology Centers: Oklahoma CareerTech’s 29 technology centers on 59 campuses across the state provide individuals with the training and skills necessary to be successful in the workplace
- OKCollegeStart: Plan your education, research career paths and learn about paying for college
- OKCareerGuide: Take assessments, identify occupations, establish education plans and connect to employers
- OKJobMatch: Search dozens of training providers and schools by training type as well as zip code
- OKEdge: Start planning for a degree or industry certification that reflects your passions and skills
Finish Your Credential or Degree
Find Help Paying Tuition
Launch Oklahoma: Building a better Oklahoma through education and training beyond high school