Experiencing a layoff?
If you are experiencing a layoff, find resources to help you transition to your next job.
Need help filing for unemployment benefits?
Claimants/Job Seekers Tips:
- If you need to register for work, go to https://okjobmatch.com/ada/r/.
- If you need to report to show identification fax a copy of two forms of identification, one of which must be a photo-ID to: 405-962-7524.
- If you were scheduled for a group session call the number that was listed on the notice you received. See the list of local office telephone numbers and select the appropriate office.
Looking for a job?
Please visit OKJobMatch. You can also download the OKJobMatch app for iPhone and Android users. Many retailers are hiring due to increased demand for goods such as groceries, stocking and delivery. You can also find free online training, resume and cover letter templates, and other resources available here.
- Visit Walmart Careers
- Amazon is hiring thousands across the country, including Oklahoma
- Whole Foods is hiring in Tulsa and Oklahoma City
- Crest Foods is hiring in Oklahoma City for a variety of positions
- CostCo is hiring in Tulsa and Oklahoma City
- Dollar General is hiring statewide
- CVS Pharmacies are hiring in Tulsa and Oklahoma City
- USA Jobs.gov is hiring for positions throughout the federal government including positions with the SBA on disaster recovery
- Homeland, Country Mart, United Supermarkets Cash Saver, and all HAC owned stores in Oklahoma are accepting applications in-store now
- Baptist Village needs employees at centers statewide
- Petra is hiring 50 people for e-commerce fulfillment in Edmond
- AAON is hiring in Tulsa for a variety of positions
- U.S. Custom Harvesters is hiring for truck drivers in central and western OK
Many of the state’s hospitals are looking for a variety positions. Please visit their websites. Follow us on Twitter for round the clock Oklahoma job news www.twitter.com/oklaworks.