Prepare for a career in manufacturing or logistics with FREE training!
180 Skills offers free access to hundreds of courses and 13 Career Program certifications in logistics, aerospace manufacturing and advanced manufacturing. Graduates of Career Programs have the opportunity to earn a nationally recognized certification from 180 Skills and SpaceTec®. SpaceTEC is the National Science Foundation’s National Resource Center that promotes and educates candidates for technical employment. Certification exams are offered through a nation-wide network of community and technical colleges, universities, business and industry organizations, and government agencies.
180 Skills offers flexible, online training at your convenience. The free program offers courses that cover a technical computer curriculum geared toward in-demand jobs in the manufacturing and logistics industries.
Entry level manufacturing professionals make, on average, $45,419. Job roles include machinist, tool and die maker, quality assurance, production technician and more.
Enrollment Period: August 15, 2020 – April 30, 2021
• Applicants must be at least 18
• Have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
• Must be a displaced worker (e.g. temporarily or permanently laid off due to COVID-19, self-employed who lost a job or is under-employed due to COVID-19, long-term unemployed)
• Applicants must have own or have access to a laptop or desktop computer; have access to the internet; and may need a pair of comfortable headphones with microphone.
- Advanced Manufacturing Production Technician
- Aerospace Electrical Assembly Technician
- Aerospace Quality Technician
- Aerospace Structures Technician
- Apprentice Tool Maker
- CNC Lathe Production Technician
- CNC Machining Center Production Technician
- Composites Manufacturing and Repair Technician
- Drafting and CAD Technician
- Mechatronics and Industrial Automation Technician
- Quality Assurance Technician
- Safety Technician
About 180 Skills
Since 2009, 180 Skills has been working with manufacturers and educators to create the world’s largest library of skills training for the manufacturing sector. They make and deliver skills training for the next generation of workers for the world’s premiere aerospace, automotive, and commercial manufacturers.
For more information about enrollment, please contact your local workforce development board.